The 2015 Inforum Outlook Conference
Inforum's Fall Outlook Conference was held on December 10, 2015 at the Colony Ballroom at the University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union. This was the forty-eighth year that Inforum has hosted an Outlook Conference.
In the past, conference attendees included representatives from the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Department of Labor Statistics, the Universtity of Maryland, and other state and federal governmental, private, and academic organizations.
The 2015 Outlook Conference agenda is available as a PDF document.
- The 2015 Inforum Outlook Conference
- 9:15am - 3:30pm
- 1. Welcoming Remarks
- Gregory Ball
- Dean, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- University of Maryland
- 2. Inforum Economic Outlook
- Jeffrey Werling
- Executive Director
- Inforum, University of Maryland
- Click the Video tab to watch the presentation.
- Inforum Fall 2015 Economic Outlook Slides
- Inforum Fall 2015 Forecast Summary
- 4. What Do ICT Prices Tell Us About Productivity and Technology?
- Carol Corrado
- Senior Advisor and Research Director, Economics Program at The Conference Board
- 5. Annual and International Energy Outlook Modeling Changes
- Paul Holtberg
- Team Leader, Integration Team, Energy Information Administration
- 6. Panel: Visions of the Washington Metropolitan Economy
- Roadmap for the Washington Region's Economic Future
- Stephen S. Fuller
- Dwight Schar Faculty Chair and University Professor
- Senior Advisor and Director of Special Projects, Center for Regional Analysis, George Mason University
- PRESTO: Plan for Regional Stability Tomorrow
- Gerrit Knaap
- Executive Director and Professor, National Center for Smart Growth Research and Education
- Additional posters from previous Outlook Conferences are available.
- Directions to University of Maryland's Stamp Student Union
- Conference parking information
- Floor plan, location of the Colony Ballroom
- Inforum Economic and Policy Outlook - Complete Presentation
Please contact us for more information.